- Co-author of the book Aligners Technique in Orthodontics Wiley publishing
- Autor of multiples articles at international magazines and author of several white papers published by align technology
- Align APEX provider, after being Diamond II doctor from 2015 with more than 1500 cases treated with Invisalign technique
- Adjunct assistant professor in Orthodontics at Salamanca University in Spain
- Active member of SEDO, SEDA, AESOR and Invisalign global group in EMEA
- Guess lecturer at Universities Egaz Mouniz Lisbon / Tor Vergara Rome / Seville
- Co-director of Ortho post graduate program (Aligners Academy international advance programme) till 2015
- Private practice in Ciudad Real Spain till 2005
- International speaker of Invisalign till 2016
2017 Second European Peer Award
2015 First International Peer Award
2009-2011 Master in lingual Orthodontics Incognito appliance at University of Valencia Spain.
2007- 2009 Master Damon system and master in Orthodontics and Orthognathic surgery by University International of Cataluña UIC.
2003- 2007 Assistant professor at Complutense University Spain at the Ortho postgraduate degree
1999- 2002 Postgraduate degree and Ph D in Orthodontics and Orthopaedics at University Complutense in Madrid Spain
2001 Invisalign provider (first promotion in Spain)
1998-1999 Ortho postgraduate programme at Institution South of Mississippi.
1993- 1998 Dentistry degree at University of Granada qualification Cum Laude.